- Can anyone attend S.C.A.?
- What are the Minimum Entrance Requirements for S.C.A.?
- Is S.C.A. a Public or Private Institution?
- How do I enroll in S.C.A.
- Can Foreign Students attend S.C.A.?
- What is the Minimum Passing Grade at S.C.A.?
- Do you have to be a Catholic to attend S.C.A.?
- Is S.C.A. an Internationally Recognized Institution?
- How do I transfer to S.C.A. & what are the procedures?
- What is the Cost of attending S.C.A?
How do I enroll in S.C.A.
Click here for the Entrance Requirements and Procedures for enrollment into Saint Catherine Academy.
Can Foreign Students attend S.C.A.?
Yes. Saint Catherine Academy will accept foreign applications from students. Foreign students follow the same applications procedures as national students and will have their school history evaluated and a decision will be made. Note that foreign students are accepted only if space is available.
What is the Minimum Passing Grade at S.C.A.?
The minimum passing grade at S.C.A. is a yearly avarage of 70%. Student can only be promoted to another year if they obtain this minimum avarage at the end of the school year. The complete S.C.A. grading scheme can be found on the Student Assessment Page.
Do you have to be a Catholic to attend S.C.A.?
No. You do not have to be a Catholic to attend S.C.A. To deny anyone an education bassed on religious beliefs is not accepted and S.C.A. will never refuse any student who is not a Catholic. However one must note that according to the rules of S.C.A., even though you may not be of the Catholic faith, attendance and school masses are mandatory. All students must attend mass and keep a reverent attitude at all times.
How do I transfer to S.C.A. & what are the procedures?
The transfer procedures for S.C.A. are the same as the application procedures. A person who wishes to transfer to S.C.A. would apply as if you were a normal applicant and the school will evaluate their school history and make a decision based on transferable credit and available space. Kindly refer to the entrance requirements and procedures for admission requirements.